For the past few years my life has revolved around pups. Being a full time dog-walker and now business owner of a Dog Walking company, I am fully invested in the doggy dog world. I've had the opportunity to learn about the best local spots to bring your pup, best treats & toys for your pup, and facts/tricks to keep your pup happy and healthy. Dani's Doggy Deets is here to provide you some fun filled info.
Here is a list of my TOP TEN Favorite dog-friendly locations in NYC:
- d.b.a. 41 1st Ave, New York, NY, US, 10003 The gravel garden at the back of the bar is perfect for you and your pooch to chill. They also have Harper's Doggy Donuts available for the pups.
- Fresh Salt 146 Beekman St, New York, NY, US, 10079 Outdoor seating available! I also love their mac & cheese...just saying.
- Nelson Blue 233 Front St, New York, NY, US,
- Sidewalk Cafe 94 Avenue A, New York, NY, US, 10009
- Barking Dog 1453 York Ave, New York, NY, US, 10075
- The West 79th Boat Basin 79th St and Riverside, New York, NY, US, 10024 The sunset view is pretty amazing.
- Redemption Bar & Grill 1003 2nd Ave, New York, NY, US, 10022-4864 Looking for a place to watch sports with your best bud? Swing by here and grab a beer .
- Miss Lilly's 109 Ave A, New York, NY, US, Rum punch anyone? Jerk chicken?
- Enid's 560 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY, US, 11222 This is down the street from my apt so I am biased BUT it's right next to McCarren Park which has a huge dog park.
- LIC Bar 45-58 Vernon Blvd, Long Island City, NY, US, 11101